Last updated: July 08, 2017
By accessing Belgacoin.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Belgacoin.com for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Belgacoin.com;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Belgacoin.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Belgacoin.com is provided "as is", with all faults, defects and errors, and without warranty of any kind. Belgacoin.com does not warrant that the service will be free of bugs, errors, viruses or other defects, and Belgacoin.com shall have no liability of any kind for the use of or inability to use the service.
- The materials on Belgacoin.com are provided on an 'as is' basis. Belgacoin.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Belgacoin.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Except as expressly provided to the contrary in a writing by us, our services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We expressly disclaim, and you waive, all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement as to our services, including the information, content and materials contained therein.
You acknowledge that any information or funds you store or transfer through our services may become irretrievably lost or corrupted or temporarily unavailable due to a variety of causes, including software failures, protocol changes by third party providers, internet outages, force majeure event or other disasters including third party DDOS attacks, scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, or other causes either within or outside our control. You are solely responsible for backing up and maintaining duplicate copies of any information you store or transfer through our services.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied terms in contracts with consumer. Accordingly, some of the disclaimers in this section may not apply to you.
In no event shall Belgacoin.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Belgacoin.com, even if Belgacoin.com or a Belgacoin.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Except as otherwise required by law, in no event shall Belgacoin.com (including our directors, members, employees and agents) be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use our services or the Belgacoin.com materials, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by any user on any information obtained from Belgacoin.com, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from a force majeure event, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Belgacoin.com's records, programs or services.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the limitations in this section may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Belgacoin.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Belgacoin.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Belgacoin.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Belgacoin.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Belgacoin.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Belgacoin.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Belgacoin.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Liege, Belgium and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.